Do you end up feeling tired and lazy even after eating enough and food? Well, there has to be something missing from your diet. Adding a handful of fruits, dried fruit and seeds to your diet will not only boost your immune system but also keep you feeling full for a longer period of time.
It’s super important to have good immunity especially during these pandemic times. True that nothing can prepare you against COVID-19 but that doesn’t mean you can’t build up your body’s immunity against other ailments lurking on the side-lines. One of the best ways to achieve a stronger immune system is a steady supply of nutrients. We get that these foods do not taste the best and hence, we, at All Heart try to making these boring foods taste oh so delicious. Below are a few recipes you can try using All Heart’s five seeded crackers and make sure you get your daily dose of nutrition
Chocolate Jaggery Peanut Butter Balls
Chocolate Peanut Butter Immunity Bites
- 1/2 cup boiled brown rice
- 1 cup mixed dry fruits(cashews,almond,pistachio,walnat) or any
- 1 cup dates
- 4 tsp peanut butter
- 2 tsp jaggery
- Handful of crushed chocolate seeded crackers
- 2 tsp chocolate sauce for garnishing
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
Wash dates properly and towel dry and take out seeds if any
Dry roast all the dry fruits
Take a mixer jar put dates and churn it and add jaggery in it and churn it again.
Add roasted dry fruits, cinnamon powder, peanut butter and churn it,now add boiled brown rice in it and churn the mixture properly so there should be no lumps.
Take out mixture in a bowl and shape as your choice
Now coat it with mixed seeds and keep it fridge for two hours, once set can can store it in airtight container.
- 1 Cup Mixed Grains (Steel Cut Oats, Broken Brown Rice, Quinoa, Wheat Porridge)*
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2.5 Cups Milk - I'm using Cashew milk, but you may use any kind.
- Pinch of Salt
- Handful of crushed dark chocolate seeded crackers
- Sweetener of Choice
- 1 Cup Milk - use any as per choice
- Orange - peeled and sliced
- Blueberry Puree
- Roasted Mixed Nuts - please use non-salted variety
- Seeds - Sunflower, roasted quinoa, chia, black sesame
- Dried Rose Petals
- 1/8 Tsp Cinnamon + Nutmeg Powder
- In a large pot, add water, salt, milk and mixed grain.
- Heat this mixture in medium to slow heat till everything is cooked (takes about 8-10 minutes)
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and give it a good stir.
- Let this mixture come to a room temperature.
- Now, transfer in serving bowl and add some milk on top (you can make it as thin/thick as per choice).
- Add the sweetener and stir everything.
- Top with your favorite toppings or as suggested above.
- Serve fresh or keep in the fridge to chill for few minutes and then enjoy it cold*