Quick And Easy Healthy Superfood Recipes
Are you one of those who feels peck-ish around 4 pm every day or all the time or are you one of those mums whose kid comes home famished from school waiting for a scrumptious snack?
Here are 5 easy, healthy snack recipes for any time of the day Whether you’re craving salty or sweet, savory or crunchy, these are some tasty and easy healthy snacks recipes for you to try out. Try some of these with some delicious All Heart Mixed Seed Crackers and your tummy will thank you!
Mango and Avocado Salsa
- 1/2 Avocado (Diced)
- 1 Red Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Pepper (diced)
- 1 Jalapeno (diced)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
- 2 Mangos (cut)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for dressing
- Salt and Sugar
- Take a bowl and add all the peppers. Then add the sliced mangoes, jalapeno and finally the onions.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then add the salt and sugar as per your taste.
- Drizzle it with olive oil & Serve it chilled.
- You can serve the salsa with our Mango Jalapeno Seeded Crackers or any crackers/biscuits of your choice.
Peanut Butter Double Decker Stack
- Peanut butter ( or choose any other nut butter of your choice)
- Fruit of your choice
- All Heart Dark Chocolate Crackers / Wheat Thins / Any Biscuit of Choice
- Take any crackers you like - we are using the Chocolate seeded crackers
- Take the peanut butter and lather it on the crackers.
- Then add the fruit on top of the peanut butter followed by another cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Stack another layer of crackers on top of the first and follow the same method.
- Enjoy your double-decker stack!
Banana, Date and Peanut Butter Smoothie:
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almond milk/ milk of choice
- 1 ripe banana
- 4-5 pitted dates
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup ice
- All Heart Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Crackers - crushed
- Optional: your favorite protein powder.
- In a blender, add the milk, bananas, dates and peanut butter and whisk until creamy.
- Then add the ice and some more milk if you like it thinner.
- Blend again until smooth and enjoy.
Healthy Mixed Seed/ Granola Pancakes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granola/ All Heart Seeded Crackers with fruit and nuts
- 1 cup fresh berries of your choice
- Take a large bowl and add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and whisk it together.
- In another bowl add eggs, milk, applesauce, oil, and vanilla and whisk together until fully mixed together.
- Now add this to the dry ingredients bowl and mix it well.
- Add the seeded crackers or granola and berries.
- Heat a skillet with some butter and pour small spoonfuls of batter and cook until it starts bubbling and turns golden. Flip it over and let it cook the same way.
- Add toppings of choice along with some berries and crushed mix seeds and serve.
- Super Seeded Food Crackers / Wheat Thins / Canapes
10-12 Baby Spinach
- Cheese slice or cheese sauce
- Mint Leaves
- Take the Strawberries and cut them into half and put it aside.
- Take the food crackers and place them on a plate.
- Add the baby spinach on top of a cracker, followed by the strawberries and the cheese sauce/slice.
- Garnish the strawberry tarts with mint leaves.
You’ll never go hungry or feel peck-ish if you load up on these healthy snacks
Eating healthy snacks is not only tasty but is a great way to make sure that you stick to your health and fitness goals.